Thursday, August 31, 2006

Virgin.

Musik: Politk by Coldplay
Moood: Refreshed

Hello.
First post on a new blog, after the old one has about what, 1000 entries?
Anyways, this layout has GOT TO GO soon, so yes.

I've decided since I got dumped by my boyfriend and he refuses to help me with the many obstacles of the internet, I shall just do what I always used to before the bugger came along and messed with my head and my heart.

DO IT MYSELF.

Yes indeed, I feel powerful typing this entry. As of today, 31st of August, I shall learn all I can about this whole mystery of the internet. The thing is, I don't even know where to start. Like what the hell am I supposed to know, what am I not. So while I try to figure this out I will also need to juggle my homework.

God knows I've got the right equipment to get this task done. By the end of October (I hope I hope) I shall get my portfolio site up and running.

Gosh, I must've gotten lazy after having a boyfriend. I swear you expect everyone to do everything for you. So hopefully, while I'm on this educational journey to solve this big hoohah mystery, I'll also improve my rotten personality.

I should be a go-getter.
Hrms.

Stay tuned, while I plot my path.

Determination, Sook.
You know you can.

Slainte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home